My granddads camera. A coronet rapide, from late 1940s. #vscocam #vsco #coronet #rapide #camera #1940 #coronetrapide
Strong purchases from the antiques fair this morning #vscocam #olympus #olympusom30 #om30 #camera #westonmaster #exposure #1950 #1983
Late night doodles of the deaths head #deathsheadhawkmoth #theweirdandwonderful #sketch #blackandwhite #sharpie #rotring #taxidermy #entomology #moth
Sunday sketchin’ #sketch #axe #penandpaper #lantern #knife #match #blackandwhite
Deaths head hawk moth up on the wall from @theweirdandwonderful my workspace is coming along nicely. #workspace #entomology #moth #deathsheadhawkmoth #theweirdandwonderful #frame
These are our favorites from the upcoming RM Auctions sale that will take place May 2014 in Monte Carlo.
- 1969 Lamborghini Miura P400S
- 1957 Fiat 500 N ‘Vetri Fissi’
- 1952 Vespa 125 ‘Faro Basso’
- 1936 SS 100 Jaguar 2½-Litre Roadster
- 1966 Brabham-Repco BT20 Formula One
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTE 2+2 Series II by Pininfarina
- 1964 Riva Ariston “Swift II”
- 1982 Renault RE30B Formula One
- 1968 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/2 Daytona
Have a collectable or collection?
Register at www.thecollectionroom.com and share it with the world!
My workspace is looking a lot better thanks to some prints from @iainsellar and @jbetts08 #prints #workspace #desk #design #cityandcolour #jones
Finished vector #lettering #vector #illustrator #graphicdesign #design #calligraphy #typografi #paris
Vectoring up some lettering #vector #illustrator #design #graphicdesign #lettering #P #typography
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
Argus C3 Mahogany at Anchors & Anvils
Anchors & Anvils sells high quality camera accessories, all of which are handmade in California. Our mission is to continue manufacturing and developing quality products for photographers. In a time where mostly every new camera strap and accessory is made in a factory out of plastic and faux (fake) leather, we can offer people real genuine leather which has been hand tooled and crafted right here in the USA.
a $10 camera with a lot of makeup on it